- On sale!
Welcome! At our Mindfulness Adventures Retreat, we offer you our unique signature of quality wellness retreat with relaxation and curious adventure, French cultural history, beautiful peaceful surroundings in nature, healthy organic plant based meals, meeting like minded people and having a life changing experience!
We looking forward to you joining us.
MINDFULNESS ADVENTURES - 13TH OF JULY - 23RD OF JULY 2019
Are you looking to have the ideal holiday in France? Surrounded by the rolling green hills of the French countryside in the land de l’amour?
We welcome you to join us on our relaxing Mindfulness Adventure retreat, to de stress and unwind in the beautiful French countryside and only 1hr and 20 minutes from Paris!
Our retreat is surrounded by 4 000 hectares within a natural heritage site, surrounded by the calmness and serenity of nature and fresh country air.
You shall be staying at a traditional French country house, with cosy accommodation with the peacefulness and quiet surroundings of nature.
Explore French history and culture with the surrounding castles, visit to nearby villages, and traditional Tudor-style buildings, dating back to the 13th century. Experience local markets, sit in an authentic French cafe, and observe the world go by.
Included in your adventure will be a visit to the famous historical town of Vézelay on the pilgrims route of the 'Santiago de Compostela,' taking in the mystique and history of long forgotten stories around this pilgrimage. We shall also tour the beauty of the Loire Valley where we shall visit a working vineyard to taste some of the finest quality French wines.
On the last day of your adventure, we shall take you on an overnight trip to Paris, the city of ‘love' and experience true Parisian culture in style!
During your stay, we include ‘quiet time’ to relax including optional meditation classes, tai chi, qigong, yoga, walks in nature, journaling, cooking classes and experiencial group discussions.
During your retreat, you shall be nourished with delicious, organic plant based meals, cooked by your personal vegan chef, using organic local produce.
Our Mindfulness Adventures Retreat is facilitated by Dr. Cathirose Petrone, Naturopathy, Colleen Brider, from South Africa a Wellness & Health Coach, teacher of Qigong, Tai Chi, Meditation, Vegan chef and Aromatherapist. Colleen and Dr. Cathirose are both well traveled and have experience in running retreats in Bali, Indonesia, Hawaii, Mexico, California, UK and France.
Our first language is English and French and Italian are spoken.
We are excited and very much look looking forward to you joining us on our Mindfulness Adventure retreat here in France!
To visit our blogs, you are welcome to view on the following links:
Colleen your Health & Wellness Coach
Dr. Cathirose, in Naturopathy,
See you soon!
At our Mindfulness Adventures Retreat we offer you our unique signature of quality wellness retreat with relaxation, mindful meditation and curious adventure, French cultural history, beautiful peaceful surroundings in nature, healthy organic plant based meals, meeting like minded people and having a life changing experience!
- X11 Wellness days at our retreat in the beautiful French country side
- Luxury accommodation with ensuite
- A tour to Vézelay on the pilgrims route of the 'Santiago de Compostela'
- Historical tour of French Castles
- Visit to one of the best vineyards in the area, tasting the finest, quality French wines
- Trip to Paris, the city of 'Love' in style, sight seeing and explore Parisian culture
- Taxi transfer to the Manor House from the train station
- Teachings with Colleen & Dr. Cathirose
- Guided meditation
- Tai Chi & Qigong practise
- Practicing the 'Art of Presence'
- Self-Reflection Time
- Mindful-based group discussions
- Cooking classes
- All Meals - delicious organic plant-based, vegan cuisine, with your personal Chef
- Peaceful walks in nature
- Visits to the local historical village & market
- Relaxing at a traditional French cafe on a sunny summer afternoon
- Meeting & greeting with the locals to practise a bit of your 'Parlavouz Francais'
- Avoir dinner in Paris on your last day with us
- A Positively Life Changing Experience
Our Mindfulness Adventure Retreat, does not include:
- Return air-fare from your destination
- Train ticket from Paris to village train station (1hr 20 min by train from Paris).
- Extra personal expenses, outside of the initial retreat programme
- Personal insurance & medical cover
To view and print our flyer, click on the 'attachments' section on the top of this page.
For further information about our retreat, we are happy to answer any of your questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
Colleen & Dr. Cathirose